Asset Health Management
Hyosung Heavy Industries is the first Korean company to develop and provide Asset Health Management Solution (AHMS), a next-generation total management solution that combines Internet-based information technology and power device operations.
To ensure efficient management of power facility costs and risks, we provide three models of power facility asset management solutions.
- Model 1 (AHMS Standard Ⅰ)
Asset Health Analysis & Reporting
- The soundness of the product's aging condition is directly assessed by the Hyosung expert based on the operation history, inspection history, and the manufacturer's DB, and maintenance strategies and mid - and long-term planning services are
provided for each target facility.
- Model 2 (AHMS Advanced Ⅰ+Ⅱ)
- Based on the facility evaluation algorithm developed with the knowledge of the power facility manufacturer and the cloud Big Data, real-time detailed diagnosis of the customer's power facility is carried out online. It provides maintenance strategies
and short-term and mid - to long-term planning services optimized according to facility priority by proactively predicting expected facility failures.
- Constant monitoring and customer consulting services are also provided by Hyosung power plant experts.
- It provides expert personnel with the knowledge of power facility manufacturers and facility inspection and maintenance service by system.
- Model 3 (AHMS Premium Ⅰ+Ⅱ+Ⅲ)
- Based on AHMS Advanced service, Hyosung provides a total solution service to ensure that the power facility is always operating optimally by conducting consignment management of all power facilities and other facilities and substations.